Fri, 28 May|
1 Million Strong. Group Fitness Room
More Than Macros
Speaker: Rebecca Vinson
Time & Location
28 May 2021, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
1 Million Strong. Group Fitness Room, 749 Woolcock St, Mount Louisa QLD 4814, Australia
About the event
When most people think about nutrition, they think about calories and macros and about how their diet makes them look on the outside.
In this seminar, the goal is to inspire you to look further at how what you eat and your nutritional status impacts your entire health and well-being.
The goal is to change the way you look at food.
We will discuss:
- The role nutrients play in the body (way more than energy and muscle synthesis).
- Diseases linked to poor nutritional status (way more than diabetes and metabolic syndrome).
- Geeky biochemistry
- A bit of which nutrients do what where.
- The ideal diet
- According to the research.
- What else influences nutrient status.
- The concept of personalised nutrition.
- Consequences of restrictive dieting.